The Flying Scotsman is a luxurious apartment that can sleep up to 5 people. It comes with a real WOW factor with an elegant mix of the ‘old’ in terms of the building and structure and the ‘new’ in terms of the fittings. It features a large lounge diner and kitchen, two very spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
Car parking comes as standard and the Engine Shed has two charging points for electric vehicles that can be reserved. The Engine Shed offers free Wi-Fi throughout. There is a curved smart TV on the lounge and a smart TV in the master bedroom too. However, the main features in this apartment are the incredible roof beams and trusses that date back to 1847 and are combined with the ultra modern double glazed wall that runs the length of the apartment to show off the wonderful stonework of the Engine Shed wall. Both features can be seen and enjoyed in all rooms of the apartment.
The kitchen has an ultra modern look in a glossy grey oak finish with quartz work surfaces and elegant lilac coloured glass splash backs especially coloured to our requirement required space made a fantastic range of appliances- electric hob, extractor, self cleaning oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, tumble-dryer and Tassimo coffee machine
- 2 bedrooms that sleep up to 5 people, let us know how you would like it configured
- free broadband wifi included
- a bathroom and an ensuite
- 49inch curved Smart TV
- Fully integrated kitchen that includes oven, hob and extractor, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, kettle, toaster, tassimo coffee machine, water filter jug
- free car parking for one car
- Smart TV in master bedroom